How To Recover Forgotten Android Security Lock Pattern
Image Source - Techno Manthra Forgot my Android phone lock pattern !! Thats ok I could recover it from my gmail account. But wait....
![]() |
| Image Source - Techno Manthra |
Forgot my Android phone lock pattern !! Thats ok I could recover
it from my gmail account.
But wait....
What if I haven't signed in my gmail account,
holy-shit !! Now what ?? Do not worry buddy, you can still recover it easily.
You are using the smart phone. So here's the alternative way.
- At first switch of your Android mobile phone.
- Now wait for minute.
- Now press the volume up key and hold it of your Android device.
- Now press the Home Button and hold it.
- Now press on the Power Button.
"After your Android device is starts, then release all the keys"
- This enters Recovery mode of Android device.
- Go to the option "Wipe Data / Factory Reset"
![]() |
| Image Source - Unique Minds |
- Reboot.
" FACTORY RESET WON'T DELETE ANYTHING FROM SD CARD, BUT IT WILL REMOVE ALL THE USER APPLICATIONS INSTALLED "

